About the Depot

The Olde Towne Depot rests under the shade of trees lining the rails upon which trains currently pass and anchors the Olde Towne District to the east.

Our story begins in the 1831 when the State of Mississippi granted a charter for the construction of thirty miles of rail connecting the growing towns of Clinton and Vicksburg, with movement of cotton to the River City being of primary importance to the economy of the area.

Facility Rental

The Depot’s warm interiors create an inviting place for gatherings, whether social, educational, or business in nature, with seating for up to 90 attendees.